Subject: [Leica] Paw week 1,2,3
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Mar 10 13:37:00 2007

Hi Michiel,

On Week01 I like very much the first picture, it tells a lot of things on a
clean composition that reminds me those who maid Antonioni on his early
films, I like very much too the  other compositions, I think you have a
special hability and sensibility to show us thees style of compositions,
very "Michiel", the only thing I appreciate on my monitor is a certain
spotting or grain, I don't know ..., it seems that the picture needs more
density.

I like very much too the Week 02, particularly the solitude taht describes
the second picture. And on the week 3.... "Paris c'est toujours Paris" my
preferrence is for the first picture.

Great work!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis