Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints & more
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri Mar 9 20:06:13 2007

In addition to the beautiful photos I've been offering for a while at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html  I now have some new
prints available:

American Kestrel @ 8x10:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/falconidae/amke01.html

Yellow-billed Magpie @ 8x12:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/corvidae/ybma01.html

Common Merganser @ 8x12:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/anatidae/come10.html

These are RA-4 chromogenic prints on oversized Kodak Endura paper.
As it happens these newest prints were all made with the DMR.

NEW: press-printed 5x7 folded greeting cards of your favorite
wildlightphoto photograph are now available: blank inside, with
glossy UV coating. $4 each, minimum 5 cards plus shipping.  Please
contact me off-list for custom cards with your message printed
inside, available for the same price per card in increments of 25 only.

I also have two LNIB Leica "Televit 280 Adapters" .  There is no
catalog number on the adapters or the boxes but they look exactly
like the 14138 adapter.  $100 each (one of the boxes is partly torn).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] FS: Fine prints & more)