Subject: [Leica] IMG: Winter White Flower
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Mar 8 20:19:15 2007

Hi Richard,

I enjoy Longwood all year long. I bought a frequent visitor pass to
get my exercise when the weather allows it. One of the benefits of
retirement. The holidays are special. They even have ice skating
shows for a couple weeks either side of Christmas. I try to go at
least once a month. Even in the main conservatory they change the
flowers frequently in the winter. Many of the surrounding green
houses have permanent exhibits though.

Thanks for looking and your comments.
Len