Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG More Hoppy Sydney pics
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Mar 8 15:36:18 2007

I think people can also be helped by comments on what attracts you to
a given photo.

Things like, "The colors are nice," or "those shapes play well
against one another," or "Nice expression," can help someone zero in
on their strong points.

You don't have to wait until you can improve it.

People are also encouraged by simply knowing that we notice their work.

But, then I've always talked too much;^)

Ric

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: LUG More Hoppy Sydney pics)