Subject: [Leica] Firmware fixes in 1.092
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Mar 8 06:56:21 2007

I had the rainbow streaks with the old firmware only once in 1500
photos. I hope I don't see it again.

I did see one problem with the new firmware. When accessing the Menu
function for the first time after turning on the camera, the menu
would completely scroll through every menu item in about a second. It
has happened twice now. It never did that with the old firmware.

Len