Subject: [Leica] 25mm f/1.4 "normal" 4/3's lens hits
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 8 04:34:22 2007

Didier, I agree, of course. I know that some list members post marvellous
work from the Pentaxes. (and of course also from the Oly's
when we see the pics) Those Pentax primes appeal not just for nostalgia
reasons, to me. I was aghast when I saw the L1 in the metal.
OK, disregarding price, it's not smaller than the M8, I don't get it at all.
I honestly believe that the E-400 OM size DSLR's will
be make or break for Olympus. Given the monster size of the USA market, I
can only guess that Olympus has something else in train
when not releasing the E-400 there.
Four thirds lost the plot in my estimation. I think that Leica will exist in
four thirds as a design endorsement for the Panasonic
gear.
Cheers
Hoppy, who is willing to scan film while I can get it.