Subject: [Leica] hand grip for Leica CL
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Wed Mar 7 19:46:44 2007

Hello,

The CL lenses (Rokkor) take a 40.5mm threaded filter.

There's a guy right now on ebay selling a set of NIB old stock filter sets
for the CL / CLE.  He seems to have a ton of them and he's selling them BIN.
I've thought about getting them - I haven't ruled it out - although I've got
Voighlander (real Voightlander) filters in that size.

I don't remember the ebay number, but if you do a search, it should turn up.

Minolta made a bag for the CL / CLE that will house the either camera and
its particular lenses.  There's almost always one on ebay.

Jeff M