Subject: [Leica] Was: Supersize me (now about drinking more water)
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Wed Mar 7 10:25:40 2007

Doug:

Yes.  Too much water CAN be fatal.

We saw this in the media a few weeks back - teenagers chugging water on
a dare.

The big difference is the ratio of consumption to body weight; 150
pound person should drink 75 ounces a day, etc.

Hm-m-m-m-m.   And for those of use over 60; plan your moves during the
day!  You'll identify every public restroom in your world once you
start drinking enough water.

The good news is, once you lose weight, your daily hydration
requirement drops correspondingly.  Interesting, because this is not a
Weight Loss program.

Bob

On Mar 7, 2007, at 10:08, telyt@earthlink.net wrote:

Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@comcast.net> wrote:

> Water.   Drink a LOT of water.  Half your weight in equivalent ounces.

I agree, yet as with so many other things, don't over-do it.  Too much
water can be fatal.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?