Subject: [Leica] Supersize me
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Mar 7 06:53:30 2007

> The day will come where these companies will be taken to court and
> claimed for damages for selling ill making goods - like the tobacco
> industry. Kellogs (corn flakes) for instance has already begun to
> use wholemeal ingredients and lowered the sugar contents - after
> they got tons of bad press articles about making kids fat.

remember, not just what you eat... rather the amount is ummmmm,
wouldn't you say,  important...

>> MacDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, IHOP, Jack in the Box, Dairy Queen,
>> Subways, Quiznos, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Baskin Robbins, Dunkin
>> Donuts, Arbys, Taco Bell, and all other purveyors of fried fat. And a
>> multibillion dollar advertizing budget.

you can lose weight eating this crap... if you eat less than your
caloric needs...

likewise eat the perfect diet to excess, and guess what happens...

btw... just for some LUG relevance...

I offer that good photos that provoke us are not taboo...

look at what Tina's images have done to provoke thought, insight...
and just maybe

help people...

in the name of photojournalism...

Tina's work has always shown that she profoundly cares about people,

Steve

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Supersize me)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Supersize me)
Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Supersize me)