Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom, Aperture, or CS3
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Mar 6 14:44:58 2007

At 05:33 PM 3/6/2007, you wrote:
>But in my opinion, Lightroom blows Aperture away in terms of speed and
>smoothness, and integration with Photoshop. I love it, but it does not,
>repeat "not," replace Photoshop.

I agree.  I love Lightroom and use it to sort, edit, and do basic
color and exposure adjustments and to add keywords that apply to a
whole series.  Then I export the files as tiffs to PSCS2 to finish
the fine tuning and keywording.  It makes my whole workflow much
faster and more efficient.  I still prefer SilkyPix for some
difficult photos but use Lightroom more and more as I'm learning it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] OT: Lightroom, Aperture, or CS3)