Subject: [Leica] Scott Grant pix
From: rfendress at fastermac.net (Richard Endress)
Date: Tue Mar 6 10:32:16 2007

Got a look at Scott's website.  Wonderful pictures!  Hope he has the
marketing skills to continue working. (That was my biggest failure).
Winter sports bring back happy memories.  Just loved skating, hockey
and biathlon.  Biathlon the most.  I can smell the snow, gun smoke,
the plink when the target falls, and ski wax.  Good pictures Scott.
It's true, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Richard