Subject: [Leica] Lens overhaul
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Mon Mar 5 07:50:00 2007

My 2/35 'cron w/goggles arrived back from Sherry Krauter after
overhaul.  And I had thought, in my inexperience, that it was
'smooth' and 'nice' before. Prompt turnaround.

Have an annual rescue meeting Saturday...and then my 2/5.0 'cron gets
packed up and off to her for overhaul Monday week.

A thoroughly pleasant and impressive experience both in email and on
the phone.

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.