Subject: [Leica] For the birdlovers on the list
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 4 16:07:33 2007

Thanks Phil,
No, I knew that the hawk was more interested in the squirrels and ground
squirrels that are normally everywhere in the yard.  However, the songbirds
were very nervous: they would gang up in a Magnolia tree, streak to the
feeder, grab whatever interested them then streak to some nandina that is
very near by.  Even the grackels spent more time watching away than eating.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com