Subject: [Leica] Where is Dr. Blacktape when you need him?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Mar 4 15:04:07 2007

Ted,

Unfortunately, the nearest airport to me is San Diego's Lindbergh Field,
and it is NOT a large airport.  I have never had trouble
there with my M6 and Rapidwinder. Also I don't live near the airport, La
Jolla is 15 minutes away.

Ted what do you think would happen if one of us Leica types was to show
up at an airport with the Leica Gun codenamed
"RIFLE "?  The TSA boffin would do his nut!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: Where is Dr. Blacktape...NOW: LEICA winder POINTY THINGIE!)
Message from leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason) ([Leica] Where is Dr. Blacktape when you need him?)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Where is Dr. Blacktape when you need him?)