Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinder warning
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Mar 3 14:59:54 2007

Don't forget to add women's high heeled shoes. We are so very
stupid....Reminds me of Marine Boot Camp. Someone forks up and the
entire platoon gets the goat.....The recruits ultimately take care of
the screw up and the DI's hands are clean. Next week standby for a
lesson in bible study. Notes may be taken, but only with chalk. Pens and
pencils are too dangerous.