Subject: [Leica] Workshops, WAS: Yosemite & DLWS Workshop
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Sat Mar 3 11:24:26 2007

Thank you!

I enjoyed the DLWS workshop very much.  The main benefits are that it
gets you out of the house, and you meet like minded people. Oh, and
no one is saying, "Did you take the %$#@& picture already?"

There are all levels of ability at these things, so just choose one,
and go!

Here is the DLWS web page: www.dlws.com

Cheers,
Bob Rose