Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinder warning
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Mar 2 19:43:34 2007

Actually, I used to wonder - pre-9/11 - how I managed to get the Rapidwinder
through airport security. (Check the Archives and I know you'll find some
musings on this subject) It is, in effect, a stiletto - or potential
stiletto - blade folded into a handle. WMD? Of course not? Weapon? Of
course, in the hands of anyone looking for a weapon disguised as an
inoffensive device.

For God's sake just mail, FedEx, UPS it ahead - I used to do that with
bricks of film to avoid Xray hassles.