Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica digicopy attachment -WHAT'S this?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Mar 2 13:05:11 2007

It is a fixed closeup gadget for copying 35mm slides.

Original Digilux has 300K pixels.  My wife still loves hers.......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net \

If I may ask, could you explain what the device is?
I'm afraid I don't understand coded messages - maybe I'm ageing too ....
Thanks in anticipation
Yours
Phileicangemix

Jack Hamilton wrote:

>I'm looking for a NEW HOME for a like-new, in the box, never used Leica
>Digicopy attachment designed for the Leica Digilux Zoom
camera. A mere $100.00 which includes shipping in the continental US will
get it for you. Please email me directly -
jackhamilton@hotmail.com - as I only get the Leica forum in digest mode. I
no longer own the camera for this.