Subject: [Leica] Seen in New Orleans but not by Sonny
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Feb 28 19:23:57 2007

Yeah, Chris is an old pal, though we have been out of touch for some time..
Somewhere I have a shot of him playing Henry VIII in a commercial I shot.
Talented guy.  He taught me the first tenet of Freelance Photography:
"Don't be afraid to eat a camera if sales are off."

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana