Subject: [Leica] Leica USA service/repair question
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Feb 28 17:21:58 2007

Brian, when I tried this with a 75 Lux and my M6, I was told it could not
happen.  They do not marry lens and body.  ( Mine were out
of warranty.....)

Sherry did it for me......in a couple of weeks, including shipping.....!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I would like to talk to somebody at Leica USA to find out if I can get my
Noctilux adjusted to work with my M8 without having to
part with both of them for 6 weeks. Does anybody have any suggestions for
who I might call there? The person at the switchboard was
not helpful and I haven't found anything useful on the website.