Subject: [Leica] Re: USPS vs. .... was
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Feb 28 12:52:45 2007

Well you can't blame it all on USPS when shipping overseas, another
country's mail service may not be up to par either. I shipped a
camera to Italy where it arrived after 6 days through USPS Air Parcel. After
that it took the Italian post 3 weeks to delivery it
because it was sent to the wrong city 3 times!

Chris