Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: hankpix at juno.com (hankpix@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 04:39:45 2007

Hello Everyone,
   Thanks to all who responded to this topic. At this point, it would be
unfair of me to reveal the name of the LUGer involved in this situation.
Briefly, the problem involves an insured packet that was lost in the mail.
When I asked the sender to file he claim, he responded with "The ball is in
your court."
    I have verified the loss of the packet with postal authorities and kept
the sender posted. In a recent e-mail he  finally agreed to call the USPS
number I sent him so that he, too, can verify the information. He pointed
out, also, that he must wait 21 days before he can file a claim
    Hopefully, this problem will be solved to my satisfaction. If not, I'll
keep you posted.
     Thanks again.
Hank

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] (no subject))