Subject: [Leica] IMG : #042
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Feb 28 09:39:05 2007

Geebee showed:

> Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : orange filter : Kodak Professional BW400 CN
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07042.htm

Hi Graham,
Your last two pictures have been above the perfect mark if that is possible.
Not that the great number you post haven't been smashing photographs in
technique and camera/lens use.  It's an amazing record for one shooter!
Also your fine technical use of stuffed animals, birds and fluffy cloud
blow-up's! ;-) ;-) ;-) And of course the correct filter!;-)

But it's the excellent use of a lens, which you use quite often.... the"
Noctilux" in a fashion shunned by many for any number of reasons,  "too
heavy, too expensive (it's only expensive if you can't afford one) constant
worry about the big front lens surface getting marked and many others too
numerous to mention.

However, you make it work constantly in producing beautiful 50mm scenics.
Always a pleasure to open your newest offerings. Please keep them coming, as
we all learn from you everytime we look. Thank you.

ted