Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Tips
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Feb 27 11:00:58 2007

At 9:52 PM -0600 2/26/07, leo wesson wrote:
>ok wade, I wasn't a fan of aperture and I wasn't a fan of lightroom but the
>target adjustment tool just sold me; it's a very powerful tool. Will this
>tool be in cs3, can't find it in the beta???  btw, cs3 rocks.  haven't fired
>up cs2 since the day the beta came out.
>
>leo

the TAT is great, but one thing I would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like
to see in lightroom is something like the Panotools radial luminosity
adjustment so that I can correct for the cyan corner drift in M8
shots in Lightroom. As it is, I have to import every shot taken with
a lens wider than 35mm, and even some 35mm shots into Photoshop just
to do that.

On the other hand, quick B&W are fabulous, even thought the control
of Alen Skin Exposure isn't there.

Maybe I've just been using Photoshop too long. :-(

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from lwwesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Lightroom Tips)