Subject: [Leica] PAW(*) 2007 #8
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sun Feb 25 16:30:18 2007

>Say it isn't so.  Your long jourrney into rangefinders is a replay of the
>sixties complete with a turn to the darkside.  :)

Don --

Not to worry. Rangefinder photography is still #1.

I am attending a couple of workshops in Santa Fe and they have a bunch of
Nikon gear here that the students can check out and try.

I borrowed the D2X and a couple of lenses for a couple of days. It's a very
nice camera and I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I might...

... but I remain a dedicated RF photographer.

I didn't intend to attend a second workshop that starts today that would be
ideal for my M7 -- so I will be using my recently acquired Bronica RF645
that I did bring.

Dave.

Web Site: www.david-keenan.com
2007 PAW: www.david-keenan.com/paw