Subject: [Leica] which medium format?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Feb 25 14:23:21 2007

Ric,

I have not followed the comments, and I would give you my opinion.

I'm a user of medium format too, I use a Rolleiflex TLR too, even so Leica
is my first choice. Why I use a Rolleiflex, first at all because I have it
from my father in love, an interesting history with this camera and you will
think that I'm a little crazy, I've trade this camera for some new Leica
stuff, some months later I've re - purchased again the camera..., and on
this occasion I had the opportunity to choose, and I've choosed again the
Rolleiflex TLR again. The reasons for me was, on my concept 6x6 is more for
landscape than street, even so I don't like the noise and volume of the
Hasselblad, and if I should choose a rangenfinder 6x6 I prefer the Leica.
Last, but not least (I've never tried) but a Rolleiflex with a Mutar would
be a great toy to play.

Cheers
Luis