Subject: [Leica] New Mexico: Rancho de Chimayo for LHSA
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Feb 25 10:55:17 2007

Brian (or others): is Rancho de Chimayo
http://www.ranchodechimayo.com/map/map.htm
across the street from El Santuario de Chimayo Shrine?

http://www.bobbaron.com/SantuarioChimayo00600012.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/25agng

see also

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/NMCHIshrine.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/nm956

(On topic, in addition to a possible LUG dinner at the LHSA spring shoot
meeting: I took this shot with an R9, 21-35mm Vario-Elmar ASPH, on
Portra 160 VC, and had it developed and scanned at the camera store and
this morning found the cd and tweaked the image in CS3 beta.)

<sigh>

I was so much younger and well organized then....

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City