Subject: [Leica] now the the bottom's fallen out of the film market whattoys will you buy?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 25 01:14:52 2007

Nathan, if you are going to keep bringing up the bargain prices on your
Hasselblad gear, I'm going to have to visit and berate you
personally. Don't think it's an idle threat. I'm off in October to counsel
Luis in Spain. You could be next.
Still the Bronica RF has an awful lot of appeal. But I have the Mamiya 645
and you can't give them away in out local market. Damn
the digital tsunami.

Cheers
Hoppy