Subject: [Leica] sweet barking cheese!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 22:03:25 2007

Kyle,

Actually we are the last to drop the code requirement, all other countries
have dropped it some years ago.  Actually after dropping the code for
communications several years ago, the US Navy has reinstated it as a
required mode of transmission.  Seems it is the only reliable mode in poor
conditions.

gene

-------------- Original message from "Kyle Cassidy"
<kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>: --------------