Subject: [Leica] LHSA Meet in Santa Fe - Now Dinner
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Feb 24 18:46:10 2007

I just signed up for the Santa Fe event. I'll be there.

I would definitely be in the mood to be part of a group of people heading
off to Rancho de Chimayo for dinner one night. Or somewhere else.

I'm willing to eat at any restaurant. Heck, I'm willing to eat pretty much
anything. But at least one night while I am in Santa Fe I'm going to eat at
Rancho de Chimayo, even if I have to eat alone.

Brian

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] LHSA Meet in Santa Fe - Now Dinner)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: LHSA Meet in Santa Fe)
Message from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] LHSA Meet in Santa Fe - Now Dinner)