Subject: [Leica] LHSA Meet in Santa Fe - Now Dinner
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Feb 24 16:57:52 2007

Brian Reid writes:

> In my opinion, the best "Mexican" restaurant in the world
> (actually New Mexican, but that difference is lost on most non-
> fanatics) is about a 1-hour drive away from Santa Fe:
>
> http://www.ranchodechimayo.com/
>
> I'm toying with the idea of attending this Spring Shoot, but my
> decision will probably hinge on whether I can get reservations at
> Rancho de Chimayo while I'm down there.

Well it looks like we will be able to do a pretty good size Lug Dinner (we
had 30 Luggers at the San Francisco Lug dinner in Oct 2005). It also looks
like Santa Fe is a good place to have Mexican Food. I don't mind making the
arrangements and I'm open to suggestions from those in the know as to where
we should eat. We should make sure that the restaurant chosen serves
vegetarian dishes as well as conventional food.

If you are going and want to attend dinner on the do you own thing for
dinner night please email me off-List with names and numbers.

I don't know if Seth Rosner currently reads the Lug but he did offer a
special deal to Lugger's wanting to join the LHSA in 2005.

BTW: ** The LHSA is NOT just for collectors anymore... if it ever was**.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] LHSA Meet in Santa Fe - Now Dinner)
Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] LHSA Meet in Santa Fe - Now Dinner)