Subject: [Leica] M8 and Silkypix Question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 12:26:45 2007

Carl,

That was what I thought but figured I had better ask, some of those out
there who were using it.  They do have a list o the web site, and it is not
listed, but the Digilux 3 and the DMR are listed, and I ws a bit confused
when I saw that.  ;-)  I also have downloaded the free version for now, so I
can see how it works.  I have loaded the Capture One LE, and it seems to
work OK, but I think the PSE4 seems a bit easier to navigate.  I will also
check out Lightroom once I get my laptop cleared out some, seems I have just
about filled all 40 GB up.  OOPS!

Gene