Subject: [Leica] M8 and Silky Pix
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Feb 23 07:55:54 2007

Gene,
I have the Developer Studio 3.0E paid version and it works just fine
with M8 DNR. I use Nikon View 6 to download the photos to a folder
and the use Silky Pix to open the folder. The program recognizes the
DNR files without any further adjustment. I am doing this on an I Mac.
Cheers
Howard (in Hong Kong)