Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800 pro, now hot sauce
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 22 18:37:23 2007

Yikes, just took the top off my antediluvian Tabasco to test your theory. It
tried to crawl out of the bottle. Must be that we have
too many other hotting up options here, with some Asian influence. All
manner of chilli things competing for our attention. I
grinned re your student and the Photo Flo. Those negs were destined to drip
dry quickly, I guess. Still they've squandered the
inheritance now.

Cheers
Hoppy