Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800 pro
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 22 17:32:53 2007

Mark, I think that Leo is referring to colour managed workflow, with
profiles for every device, soft proofing and then WYSIWYG print
output.
Do you find that Photo Flo in the darkroom is like that bottle of Tabasco
sauce in the cupboard? A bottle lasts from when you buy it
at 17, then eventually you pass it on to your heirs?

Cheers
Hoppy