Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tour of California breezes through Davis
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Feb 22 14:02:17 2007

Okay, it wasn't a breeze, it was more like some small tornado that
cleared the streets and then was gone before we knew they were here.

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/TourOfCalifornia/content/index.html>

Shot with the 1Ds Mk II and a 70-200 f2.8IS with 2X teleconverter on
it. Shouldn't have used the teleconverter actually as it slowed down
the autofocus.

The wide shots of the pelaton at the end were made with the M8 and the
CV 15mm that flared rather badly with the sun.

No great shots of cyclists but a few of the crowd that I sort of like.

Comments most welcome.

Oh, the site was generated by Lightroom. I want to find someone and
strangle them because I can't figure out how to order the images after
I've selected them for the web page. I'd have done things differently
if I had known how to do that but just gave up. I would have though
dragging an image from the strip of selected images at the bottom
would let me change the order but I couldn't get that to work.
Grrrrrrr

AB

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] IMG: Tour of California breezes through Davis)