Subject: [Leica] IMG: Four more
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Feb 20 21:52:39 2007

Philippe,

You are quite amazing. I remember you thinking out loud a couple of
time: "This is difficult" as you tried to assure yourself that we, we
who were pulling here and there, were satisfied with your guided tour,
not sure what to take in and what to leave out.

At the same time you pull off such nice shots. I remember standing
close by and wondering how they would look when I saw you taking one.
Your compositions are undisturbed. Very nice.

Thanks for the second guided tour!

Daniel