Subject: [Leica] IMG: Four more
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Feb 20 12:41:23 2007

Philippe,

These photos are really nice. I expect they are very difficult to
shoot as well. My son loaned me his CV 15 to use. While my photos are
not nearly as demanding as yours, I find it impossible to keep the
horizontals level. I've resorted to using a small carpenter level on
the base of my M8. Not very handy but it works.

Len