Subject: [Leica] My 85-year-old mother is in love with this guy
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Feb 20 12:20:06 2007

Op 20-feb-07, om 01:36 heeft Jerry Lehrer het volgende geschreven:

> Jeff,
>
> Any idiot can read his name on the sign!
>
> Jerry

When living in the US and having any reference to that name and his
probable TV appearance, I guess.
For all the others it might as well be the name of f.i. a candy stall
that this person is in front of.
But then again, some call all non-US citizens idiots, don't they?

BTW: he also made me think of Adam Arkin. Chicago Hope, remember?

Philippe