Subject: [Leica] Custom white ballance <WAS>: I Tried an M8; Color Question
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Feb 20 08:00:38 2007

If out snap shooting in a variety of circumstances Auto WB is fine.
If you're going to do some work in a given situation, snapping a
manual WB frame only takes a fraction of a second. So why not have
the series "in balance" rather than fiddling later?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Custom white ballance <WAS>: I Tried an M8; Color Question)