Subject: [Leica] The Elusive Digilux 3 compared to the L1 and Oly 330E
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Feb 19 20:28:04 2007

Hello Mark,
Indeed I bought the sexy Leica designed, Panasonic made 14  -  50
f2.8: f3.5 D Vario Elmarit with the L1  and I use it on the Oly 330E.
It is the same lens that comes with the D3.
Cheers
Howard
PS:  And I am waiting for the 25mm Summilux which should be for sale
in Hong Kong in  a couple of months. Again, designed by  Leica and
made by Oly/Panasonic.

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] The Elusive Digilux 3 compared to the L1 and Oly 330E)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The Elusive Digilux 3 compared to the L1 and Oly 330E)