Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 19:45:52 2007

Considering they are 3000 or so miles away, I could not stand at the
counter.  Considering I called the day before and they answered all my
questions, held the camera for me (the only one in stock), while I worked
out the financing issues, etc., then when I called back with more questions,
which clinched the deal for me, I'd say very good service under the
circumstances.  Tina has also used them, with excelent service by her
account, which is why I had called them.

Gene