Subject: [Leica] I Tried an M8; Color Question / Dallas?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Feb 19 19:27:10 2007

Gene,
Cooters is just a hop skip and a jump from SMU where the density of lovely
coeds exceeds critical mass.  Actually just off suicide alley err Central
Expressway inside the LBJ.  With all the construction they still haven't
obviated the need for nerves of steel and 300HP to merge properly.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com