Subject: [Leica] OT - my PC's hard drive space - HELP
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Feb 19 15:52:47 2007

Jeffery,
I have found that "SpaceMonger" which is a free download for a thirty day
trial is a great way to look at your harddrive.  What I found was that PS
was backing up temp files to the tune of 70GB.  Now I have lots of space
left but the program lets me get a snapshot of what is on my drive and how
much room it is  taking.  Well worth the download.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com