Subject: [Leica] M8 candy
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Feb 18 16:57:05 2007

At 06:24 PM 2/18/2007, you wrote:
>Oh crap.
>
>And M.Theken posted an ad offering trade of Leica gear for an M8, and I was
>almost going to start culling gear to discuss with Mark.
>
>Not now.
>
>...Vick

Out of hundreds of thousands of exposures by now, I have seen this on
exactly one.  Not a reason to worry.  I would not hesitate to buy an
M8 if what you want is a digital rangefinder that uses the M
lenses.  If that's not what you want, forget it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio

Replies: Reply from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] M8 candy)