Subject: [Leica] HK-made magnifiers for Leica
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Feb 18 16:18:44 2007

the leica 1.25x takes 1-1/2 turns to attach to my MP and 1 turn on my
M6 .85.  the leica version has a little jewelry-type chain that can
be clipped to the camera lug or D-ring so even if the eyepeice unscrews
it won't be lost.  the rubber eyepeice o-ring, however, can
become detached and misplaced.

-rei