Subject: [Leica] Leica M2-R
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Feb 18 15:36:47 2007

A very nice, and reasonably rare,  model.
However, I think for collectors the EXC+ rating is a little high, that
nick in the top plate (and I think I see a couple of marks around the
flap)  knocks quite a bit off the potential price.
Though if someone gave it to me I certainly wouldn't say no :-)   a
lovely user camera.
Douglas