Subject: [Leica] M8 candy
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Feb 18 13:05:36 2007

Bernardo,

I have one instance like your photo #1. It only happened once but was
worse then you show. It was an outdoor shot of a church. It was very
backlit so the meter was reading in the shade.  It was cloudy but the
sun was behind the clouds and very bright and directly above the
church.  The lens was a 21mm and the bright, clouded sun was in the
upper part of the picture. I have now taken 1300 pictures with the M8
and it happened only once. If it starts happening again I will worry
about it. I also ,suspect that now that I have the IR cut filters it
won't happen again.

Len