Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 7 all M8
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Feb 17 19:19:45 2007

But Daniel, I like sow's ears.  Seriously, it is not digital, but the fact
that I would wander around with 36 frames in the camera.  I always had in
the back of my mind that I only had 15 frames left.  Now, my roll of film is
a little over 200 frames and the back up roll doesn't make me glad to see
you.  With digital, there is almost no pain to just pushing the shutter.  I
have all the options I always had with image grain and texture as well as
most of my lenses but now can develop ten rolls of film in about fifteen
minutes in daylight while talking to SWMBO.  Plus, the inferior camera works
just like my eyes and hands have become accustomed to these past thirty
years or so.

Nice portrait of your daughter this week.  Bend your knees next time, she is
going off to school far away all too soon. :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com