Subject: [Leica] Plug for Allen's Camnera
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Feb 17 14:01:14 2007

Hi Barney,

I was at Allen's today and he told me you bought the M8 and 24. he
also checked to see how the delivery was going and was so upset when
UPS rescheduled for Monday instead of Saturday delivery. I left
before he called UPS. Glad to hear he was able to straighten things
out. Allen is a great guy to deal with.

Enjoy your new M8.

Len